Regional Professional Learning Workshops
- August 15, 2023
- Lake Region State College Auditorium
- 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM keynote with Jim Wichman (In-service information: https://conta.cc/43ZOusl)
- 1:00 – 4:30 PM keynote with Steve Rizzo (In-service information: https://conta.cc/3s6edCm)
- Intended audience: Grades PreK-12 classroom teachers, support staff, & administrators
- Session One : Creating Remarkable Virtual Learning Experiences
- Session Two: A Framework for Sustaining the Practice of Mattering in School and Online
- Session Three: Liberating Genius of Every Student
- Intended audience: Grades PreK-12 classroom teachers, administrators, and support staff
- Sessions available on-demand (asynchronous/virtual).
- Contact Erin.Lacina@nescnd.org for more information.
District/On-site Professional Learning Workshops
The NESC offers customized professional learning for member schools on a variety of topics including school improvement, student engagement, standards based learning, instructional practices and more!