THE NESC IS HIRING!
Please consider this unique opportunity to be our Professional Learning Specialist.
• 195 days/12 Month Position; salary is dependent upon experience. Competitive pay with benefits and TFFR.
• The Northeast Education Services Cooperative (NESC) is a North Dakota Regional Education Association with a membership of 22 public, private and tribal school districts with headquarters in Devils Lake, North Dakota.
• This position will be responsible for preparing and delivering professional learning presentations to educators, providing instructional coaching, and working with student events including career/college readiness initiatives.
• Travel is required for this position.
• Education: B.A. /B.S. Degree in Education, Master’s degree preferred
• Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in curriculum, instruction and assessment working with a variety of K-12 school personnel and students.
• Action-oriented, entrepreneurial and innovative approach to service delivery.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills. Able to effectively collaborate with diverse groups.
• Strong presentation/speaking skills. Can develop and deliver effective small and large group presentations.
• Effective instruction and leadership of students.
• Driver’s License: Required
Application deadline is FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2018, or until filled.
To apply, submit resume and application (accessible here):
Jennifer Carlson, NESC Executive Director
205 16th Street Northwest
Devils Lake, ND 58301