Graduate Level Professional Development Credit Courses.
Up to nine credits for $275 TOTAL!
Northeast Education Services Cooperative (NESC) has partnered with the University of North Dakota and VESi to offer members a yearly subscription to online graduate level professional development credit courses for $275 per year. You can enroll in one course per term or two courses during the summer (if you skip fall or spring), for a total of 3 courses per year.
- Choose from over 30 online courses for license renewal and salary advancement
- Learn online at your own pace from the convenience of your home
- Three courses (up to nine credits) per year for $275 — a savings of over $700 per year
Get started now! https://www.virtualeduc.com/nesc
Course topics include:
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism & Asperger’s Disorder
- Classroom Management
- Common Core
- Differentiated Instruction
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Early Childhood
- Elementary/Secondary Math Concepts
- English Language Learner
- Mental Health
- Reading & Writing
- Talented & Gifted Students
- Violence & Bullying