Regional Professional Learning Workshops
- Regional Fall In-service
- Foundations of Reading
- Summer 2022 Cohort: August 1-3
- Intended audience: K-5 Classroom Teachers, Title Teachers, Special Education Teachers, Interventionists, Coaches, Administrators, Educators that wish to improve outcomes for all students in the area of reading
- Location: Devils Lake
- Beginning Teacher Workshop
- Information coming soon!
- Assessing to Inform
- Intended audience: Educators who use FastBridge, STAR, AIMSweb, & NWEA assessments
- Archived webinars and resources: https://www.ndrea.org/index.php?id=138
- Assisting the Teacher
- Instructional Support: Reading and Writing
- Self-paced, online course: January – April 2022
- Includes 2 virtual check-ins with cohort
- Includes free, one-year access to The Master Teacher suite of online courses!
- Intended audience: Paraeducators and tutors
- Facilitators: The Master Teacher and Danette Brown, SEEC Professional Learning Specialist
- Course information & registration link: https://members.ndrea.org/ndrea-events/Details/nesc-seec-paraeducator-and-tutor-training-instructional-support-reading-and-writing-multi-day-series-514991
- The Master Teacher online paraeducator professional development
- Suite of online courses
- Self-paced learning
- Free, one-year access through the NESC
- Contact Erin.Lacina@nescnd.org
- Angela Maiers Workshop Series
- Session One : Creating Remarkable Virtual Learning Experiences
- Session Two: A Framework for Sustaining the Practice of Mattering in School and Online
- Session Three: Liberating Genius of Every Student
- Intended audience: Grades PreK-12 classroom teachers, administrators, and support staff
- Sessions available on-demand (asynchronous/virtual).
- Contact Derryn.Johnson@nescnd.org for more information.
- NDMTSS (ND Multi-Tier System of Supports)
- NDMTSS offerings across the state – http://www.ndmtss.org/
District/On-site Professional Learning Workshops
- The NESC offers customized professional learning for member schools on a variety of topics including school improvement, student engagement, standards based learning, instructional practices and more!
The NESC offers support to schools regarding academic data analysis and School-Wide Information System (SWIS) implementation and data analysis.
- Trauma Sensitive Schools Workshop Series – Learn More
For more information, contact NESC Director of Professional Learning and Operations, Erin Lacina:
Erin.Lacina@nescnd.org or 888-701-NESC (6372).